Great Blue Heron Casino & Hotel is seeking part-time Room Attendants!
Under the general direction of the Rooms Supervisor, the Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining an exceptionally clean and inviting environment for our hotel guests and responding to specific room supply requests in a timely manner. They must always adhere and work according to the policies, procedures, quality standards and services established by the management team for the satisfaction of internal and external guests.
The ideal candidate is an energetic professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following support of the company’s vision, mission and values:
- Maintain the cleanliness of guest rooms as assigned;
- Meet the standard of cleaning fourteen (14) guest rooms per shift;
- Report any damage or inefficiencies to management prior to releasing a room for occupancy;
- Respond in a courteous and welcoming manner to guest questions and requests for supplies;
- Operate cleaning equipment in a safe manner following all standard operating procedures;
- Maintain cleanliness of boardrooms as assigned;
- Ensure inventory of guest room products are updated prior to releasing the room;
- Clean other common areas within the hotel when requested by management on an as needed basis and when possible; and
- Ensures compliance with health and safety protocols and maintains a safe and healthy environment
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Previous cleaning experience required with preference given to hotel environment;
- Customer service experience required;
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 11.5 kg or 25 lbs);
- Ability to multi-task and achieve daily quotas;
- Must be able to communicate effectively;
- Ability to operate basic cleaning equipment; and
- Must have a safety mindset for self and others.
Great Blue Heron Casino & Hotel candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational needs. Ready to embark on your next adventure?
Application Process: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be accepting applications electronically – hardcopy applications will not be accepted. Please indicate the position title(s) and job posting number(s) on the subject line.
Great Canadian Entertainment is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applications for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.