Reporting in to the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Washroom Attendant is responsible for ensuring professional aesthetic and presentation of all public washroom areas in the Casino.
The ideal candidate is an energetic professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following in support of the company’s vision, mission and values:
• Maintain a physical presence throughout the public and staff washrooms, ensuring that areas are kept clean, fully stocked and free of debris
• Sweep, scrub, mop and wax floors, etc. as required or as scheduled
• Safeguard all confidential information and to exercise due care to prevent its improper disclosure or use
• Maintain the physical complex in a manner which reduces any liability for Slip & Fall Hazards
• Ensure that all supplies are being used in their proper manner, as well as ensuring against unnecessary waste of company purchases and supplies
• Ensure that all Housekeeping equipment is functioning correctly and to report any malfunctions to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately
• Maintain good public relations with patrons and employees
• Comply with all company rules, regulations, policies and procedures at all times
• Perform all duties in accordance with highest professional standards at all times
• Perform other duties as required by the Housekeeping Supervisor
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• Minimum 1-year cleaning experience in a commercial environment preferred
• Dedicated to optimal customer service
• Ability to show initiative and a desire to learn
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment / independently
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language
• The ability to successfully pass a criminal record and credit check through the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
Submit your internal application form and resume to email@example.com. One Toronto Gaming accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources of requirements in advance.
Great Canadian Entertainment is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.