osition: Washroom Attendant (s)
Number of Positions: 1 Part-Time
License Requirement: Category 2
Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisors/Manager
Shift: Must be available for any shift during any day of the week
Closing Date: When positions filled
- Maintain a physical presence throughout the public and staff washrooms, ensuring that areas are kept clean, fully stocked and free of debris
- Sweep, scrub, mop and wax floors, etc. as required or as scheduled
- Safeguard all confidential information and to exercise due care to prevent its improper disclosure or use
- Maintain the physical complex in a manner which reduces any liability for Slip & Fall Hazards
- Ensure that all supplies are being used in their proper manner, as well as ensuring against unnecessary waste of company purchases and supplies
- Ensure that all Housekeeping equipment is functioning correctly and to report any malfunctions to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately
- Maintain good public relations with patrons and employees
- Comply with all company rules, regulations, policies and procedures at all times
- Perform all duties in accordance with highest professional standards at all times
- Perform other duties as required by the Housekeeping Supervisors
- Minimum 1year cleaning experience in a commercial environment preferred
- Dedicated to optimal customer service
- Ability to show initiative and a desire to learn
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment / independently
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with the job position in the subject line to email@example.com or apply on the Great Blue Heron Casino website at www.gbhcasino.com/jobs.
You must be 19 years or older to work at the Great Blue Heron Casino. The successful candidate will require licensing approval by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
We offer competitive wages, Employee Assistance Programs, free parking and discounted meals in our staff cafeteria.
Great Blue Heron Casino welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Employees require six months’ of service with the Casino to qualify for an internal transfer.
We thank all that apply however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted