1. Apply online for an opportunity to be invited to a Starbucks Hiring Event. If this is your first time using this online system, you will need a system password to get started. For the system password, go to any Toronto Employment Centre location across the city.
2. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted and provided support from a PAYE Job Coach.
3. Please review the following links to learn about Starbucks:
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
Our Baristas personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made beverage; it’s about creating a human connection with every customer. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while representing a world class brand and the perks that come from being a partner at Starbucks! We have part time and full time opportunities in our retail stores.
Are you ready to?
Be part of something bigger
Deliver legendary customer service
Start your career in retail
This job is for YOU, if you have:
- Ability to create a genuine moment of connection with our customers - making a difference in their day by discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Openness to getting the job done and helping your team in a dynamic retail environment.
- NOTE: No previous experience required
Some of the Perks from working at Starbucks
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Coffee or Tea “Markout” is a pound of coffee or box of tea or Kcups each week
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.)
- Flexible work schedules (20hrs. week/ Can flex with school schedules)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for part-time employees
- RRSP Matching and Stock options for all Partners
- Employee discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- Great long term career opportunities in management
Candidates will be contacted by telephone and email. Please ensure your resume includes a current phone number with voicemail and email address that you check your regularly.