EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY
SHORELINES SLOTS AT KAWARTHA DOWNS
SLOT ATTENDANT – PART TIME
Team up with the industry’s best and provide great guest experiences at Shorelines Slots at Kawartha Downs!
Ontario Gaming East Limited Partnership, a controlled affiliate of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, is currently seeking a driven and energetic individual to join our growing business in eastern Ontario as a SLOT ATTENDANT. This role will join our opening team at Shorelines Slots at Kawartha Downs. The Slot Attendant provides excellent customer service while overseeing the slot machines in a specified area of the casino, helping customers with jackpot payouts, and handling problems regarding the machines.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Adhering to all GCGC, AGCO and HR policies as they relate to functions of the position
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of slot machines
- Provide professional and courteous customer service
- Verify and process jackpots, short pays, cancelled credits and hand-pay
- Comply with policies and procedures for all notable and significant cash / cash equivalent transactions
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and pleasant environment for the customer
- Maintain confidentiality as described in Section 1.1.6 – Confidentiality
- Performing hopper fills
- Every team member must comply with all requirements of the Corporate Ethics & Conduct Manual and with all other corporate policies communicated to the employee through the Human Resources Policy Manual and its periodic updates.
- Every team member will be familiarized with the business process documentation and internal control objectives related to their position, and how their job description aligns with specific internal control activities for which they are responsible.
- Any other duties as assigned or directed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- High school diploma required, post secondary education an asset
- Customer service skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Second language an asset
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with work schedule
- Smart serve certification
Since the fun never stops at Shorelines, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights, based on business needs.
Application Process: Qualified candidates are welcome to apply by submitting their cover letter & resume directly to Human Resources by October 25, 2021 via email to HRKAW@shorelinescasinos.com Thank you for your application and best of luck!
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest, and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.