HARD ROCK CASINO VANCOUVER is seeking team members to join the Count Team! This position is responsible for the accurate counting of cash assets in the Count Room and the movement of cash assets from the Gaming Floor to the Cage. This position also involves managing transactions between vault and colleague cash desks and maintaining/balancing a float. If you demonstrate attention to detail, excel in a fast-paced team environment and are ready to start building a rewarding career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Are you ready? Then, Get in the Game. It's All You...
You can expect to apply your analytical skills and qualifications through the following key accountabilities:
- Counting bills, coins and cash equivalents
- Organizing and securing the storage of count carts, drop boxes, drop buckets and bill cartridges for count pulls
- Reporting suspect cash and cash equivalents
- Verifying and reconciling before and after counts
- Bagging, bundling, securing and transporting counts
- Providing information for reporting purposes
- Communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external guests
- Complying with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
As our ideal candidate, you will possess the following qualifications:
- Superior guest service skills with a 'Make it Happen' attitude
- Understanding of yourself as well as others when communicating with team members and guests
- A passion for providing exceptional service to our external guests in the quest of achieving service excellence
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand, speak and write in English
- Working knowledge of computers
- Minimum 1 year of experience in high volume cash handling
- Abilty to working 2:00am-10:00am (Subject to change based on operational needs)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Ability to successfully obtain a Serving It Right certificate
- The ability to successfully obtain a Criminal Record Check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
Since the party never stops at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, you must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and graveyards. The hours of work will be based on guest and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver. If you’re ready to “Take the Stage” apply today to join our team!
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest, and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.