Reporting into the Director, Human Resources, the Human Resources Coordinator will maintain a positive work environment and effective employee relations by providing support and guidance to employees and management in a variety of Human Resources functions, including talent acquisition, training, recognition, disability management and performance management. The Human Resources Coordinator would also answer questions on company policies and procedures, harassment and fairness concerns, as well as take a leadership role in health and safety, supporting the JHSC, completing accident investigations, meeting WSIB reporting requirements, and overseeing modified work programs and claims management activities.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Disability Management experience is an asset
- A college diploma or equivalent in Human Resources or a related field coupled with three or more years of experience in all aspects of Human Resources. Working towards or having a Human Resources Professional Designation (CHRL) would be preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRIS (JDE would be an asset).
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and in-depth knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Since the fun never stops at Casino Woodbine, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours or work will be based on operational needs.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE BY 11:59 PM ON THE EXPIRY DATE.
We thank you for your interest in careers with OGGTA LP, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
OGGTA LP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WHICH VALUES DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please let us know if you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process.