Great Canadian Gaming is currently looking for our next GREAT team members to join us as Dealers in the West GTA, with Elements Mohawk!
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Table Games, this position is responsible for providing dealing services to guests while contributing to a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees. Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures, licensing laws and statutory regulations.
Duties and responsibilities for our next Dealer will include:
- Engaging guests and providing exceptional guest service while conducting all games in a precise, efficient and secure manner
- Maintaining game integrity and adhering to policies and procedures, licensing laws and statutory regulations
- Exchanging customer cash and promotional vouchers for equivalent value chips
- Controlling the order of play; closing bets at the appropriate time; maintaining table security
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- No experience required! Dealer Training will be provided for candidates who are successful through the screening, interview and assessment phase
- Personifies Great Canadian’s values in action: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving Service Excellence
- A secondary school diploma
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of gaming policies and procedures and game protection would be an asset
- Math skills (balancing, addition and calculation) and manual dexterity (shuffling, riffling). An assessment for both skills will be administered
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Benefits of working for ELEMENTS!
· Paid training!
· High earning potential!
· Pension and RRSP benefits!
· Comprehensive benefit package!
· Room for advancement!
· Flexible schedule!
- Opportunity to work full-time hours!
If this sounds like a GREAT opportunity for you, we invite you to apply today! Thank you for your interest in Great Canadian.