*This position starts as early as 4am*
*This position is labour intensive/physically demanding*
The Count Attendant works as a team to actively participate in the collecting of Bill Validators, table drops, and money from slot machines. You will work under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and comply with all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Perform the collection and count of soft drop for slot machines with the focus on accuracy
- Accurately count slot drop and reconcile paperwork to the system reports for cash and gaming voucher transactions.
- Responsible for operating cash and coin counting equipment
- Must be able to meet the psychical demands of the position: bending, kneeling, lift and push
- Must be able to stand/walk and move through all areas of the casino
The successful candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma
- One or more years of experience in customer service and handling cash (preferably large volumes)
- Strong mathematical aptitude, ability to work in a physically demanding area, ability to work within a confined space, have good hand-eye coordination, and be familiar with a high-volume, fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and analytical skills.
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Since the fun never stops at Casino Woodbine, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours or work will be based on operational needs.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE BY 11:59 PM ON THE EXPIRY DATE.
We thank you for your interest in careers with OGGTA LP, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
OGGTA LP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WHICH VALUES DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please let us know if you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process.