We’re looking for an outgoing, professional, guest service driven individual who is looking to further their career as a Relief Floor Manager in our Table Games Department. You will be responsible to provide leadership, direction, training and mentoring to the Table Games Team, as well as, unrivaled personalized services to our team members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring Table Games operations, supervising team members, verifying scheduling and assigning work locations;
- Providing leadership, direction, training and mentoring to the Table Games team members;
- Resolving disputes and reporting irregularities;
- Assisting with the implementation of strategic gaming initiatives;
- Developing and delivering performance evaluations;
- Assessing active Table Game performance and results; reporting to the Operations Manager, Table Games;
- Preparing and submitting Table Games reports;
- Verifying notable jackpots and Table Games wins;
- Confirming and issuing guest cheques;
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments;
- Developing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders including guests and team members;
- Performing other duties as assigned of directed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Table Games as a supervisor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Superior problem solving abilities;
- Solid knowledge of all games and gaming industry standards;
- Understanding of yourself and others when communicating with team members and guests;
- A passion for providing unrivaled personal service to our external and internal guests;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;
- Computer literacy in MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- The ability to successfully obtain and/or maintain a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch;
- Minimum 6 months employment with GCGC.
At Elements, we make sure you have what you need to take care of yourself and your wellbeing. We know this is important to you, and that’s why we are happy to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to other great perks and opportunities. Eligibility for benefits may depend upon position and hours worked at Elements Casino.
*Your Benefits at Elements Casino could include:
•Medical & Vision Coverage
•Medical Service Plan (MSP)
•Employee Share Purchase Plan
•Paid Time Off
•And much more…...
* Benefits Eligibility may depend upon position and hours worked