Would you like to join a winning team? A friendly, approachable personality is the key. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with strong communication skills who possess a customer-focused mindset. As a team member, you will manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and take pride in your work. If you demonstrate customer service excellence every day, have a great attitude, and are ready to be part of the action, we encourage you to apply for:
Are you committed to customer service and love contributing to a clean environment? This may be the position you have been looking for. You will be responsible for performing housekeeping, heavy cleaning and sanitization duties of assigned areas at the property, ensuring environment is safe and hazard free. This position assists in maintaining good public relations with patrons by ensuring customer service standards are achieved. You will work under AGCO regulations to ensure your compliance with all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A high school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education.
- Experience in the related field of one (1) or more years.
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends and shift work.
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Please apply online by the closing date.
SERVICE PROVIDER values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. SERVICE PROVIDER is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.