River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2017 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Casino Resort is looking for self-motivated individuals who are able to perform physically demanding tasks of a hotel Room Attendant in a fast pace environment. We are looking for employees eager to be a part of the Rock Solid team and take pride in their work of maintaining the cleanliness of assigned guest’s rooms and public areas of the Resort. Other responsibilities include:
- Making beds, changing linen, vacuuming and cleaning as per policies and procedure
- Providing the rooms with fresh towels and toiletries
- Restocking inventories as required
- Answering guests’ questions
- Checking that TVs, radios, lights and AC/Heating are in proper working order
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Scrubbing floors, walls and windows as required
- Emptying and cleaning waste paper baskets and ashtrays
- Removing linens and garage to appropriate bins
- Shampooing carpets as directed and required
- Reporting damages to Team Leader or Manager
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Minimum 6 months housekeeping experience
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully obtain a Criminal Record Check
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, weekends, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8