River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 - 2017 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring over 1200 slot machines, 5 poker tables and over 100 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer in our Party Pit, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Casino Resort is recruiting for Floor Security. In this role you will be responsible for protecting patrons, staff, and assets to ensure the integrity of the gaming floor and company property by patrolling and monitoring the entire casino site, interior and exterior, as well as controlling access to keys and restricted areas; and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting internal and external violations, unsafe conditions, potential hazards, suspicious persons and activities; prepares electronic statements via a non-gaming record keeping system
- Enforcing restricted access by unauthorized persons
- Observing cashier transactions, slot drops, chip/hopper fills and transfers; escorts cash and cash equivalent movements
- Tagging and reporting found property; transferring items to Lost and Found
- Conducting regular patrols of the facility interior and exterior as directed
- Escorting guests and employees as directed
- Performing identification checks as required
- Referring disputes to the Supervisor, Security
- Performing crowd control as directed
- May perform electronic surveillance of non-gaming facilities, including exterior and adjacent properties at some locations
- May enroll guests in the Self-Exclusion Program at some locations
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Developing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership and employees)
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous security experience an asset but not required
- Must be willing to recertify for Use of Force every 3 years
- Occupational First Aid Level 2 required
- Can understand, speak and write English; fluency in other languages an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- Serving It Right, Smart Serve or IGB certification, or the ability to obtain a Serving it Right Certification
- The ability to successfully obtain a Criminal Record Check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive To Succeed, Service Excellence and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8