River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2017 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
As a Guest Services Representative you’re one of the first points of contact for our valued guests so this is your time to shine! Exercise your fabulous customer service skills and can-do attitude in a fast-paced, fun environment knowing that you are in charge of creating Great Experiences and Memories for everyone who walks into River Rock.
Duties and responsibilities for our next Guest Services Representative include:
- Answering all incoming phone calls and transfers/routes to proper personnel
- Greeting and standing when guest arrive and thank them when they leave
- Providing information on the facility, bag and coat check, special events and promotions
- Ability to make clear concise announcements on drawings, events and special promotions over a PA system
- Handling bus tours coupons, surveys and lost and found
- Assisting with facility tour
- Managing incoming bus tours
- Providing language translation when needed
- Soliciting, identifying and enrolling new gaming customers into the Encore Rewards program
- Maintaining all service standards
- Maintaining Encore Rewards program
- Responding to, resolving or escalating issues as required
- Communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Adhering to all GCC, and BCLC policies as they relate to functions of the position
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Maintain current knowledge/familiarity with all resort services and features including promotions and offering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service; Gaming experience an asset
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Maintain highest standard of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards guests, clients and associates
- Maintain professional business confidentiality as required
- Serving It Right Certification or the ability to achieve a Serving It Right Certification
- The ability to successfully pass a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live Great Canadian Casinos Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyard, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8