DEALER –PAID Training Provided
Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands
PART TIME, CONTRACT – Ending September 30, 2018
As a Table Games Dealer you will be responsible for maintaining a fun and entertaining atmosphere at your table, engaging patrons and delivering the highest caliber of customer service! You will balance and reconcile chip floats, maintain general awareness of the gaming operation, and comply with security policies and procedures, while working under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations, applicable laws, policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A secondary school diploma
- Experience in a related field of one (1) or more years or a combination of equivalent working experience in a highly customer service oriented role or entertainment type setting
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of gaming policies and procedures and game protection would be an asset
- Math skills (balancing, addition and calculation) and manual dexterity (shuffling, riffling). An assessment for both skills will be administered
- The ability to obtain/maintain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Candidates must be ready and willing to all shifts including days, afternoons and evenings, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs.
We’re all about providing great experiences both for our guests and our team. That’s why we do our best to educate and empower our team members. We make sure they are able to cultivate a positive culture and grow their skills, because we know it’s our people who will make Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands the place to be.
Application Process: Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their cover letter and resume directly to the attention of Janet Shepherd, Human Resources, Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands by no later than Friday April 9, 2018 before 5pm.
Shorelines will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to advise in advance if accommodation is required.
We wish all candidates good luck!