EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY
Players Services Representative (PT Contract) KAW-GS-001-2018
SHORELINES SLOTS AT KAWARTHA DOWNS
Do you love meeting new people, working in a fun and fast-paced environment; helping our guests by creating great experiences and memories with a friendly smile and outstanding service…We have the right job for you at Shorelines Slots at Kawartha Downs!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Answering internal and external telephone calls; informing or re-directing calls accordingly
- Greeting all guests; offering information on the facility, coat check, events and promotions and ensuring all needs are met
- Lottery & coat check management
- Building and maintaining relationships with guests, through use of recognition and personal attention
- Communicating announcements over the PA system
- Assisting with the implementation of on-site events & promotions
- Conducting guests to other areas as requested; conducting facility tours and bus tours
- Carrying out the daily operational requirements
- Promoting and signing up guests for the Winners Circle Rewards loyalty program
- Responding to, resolving or escalating issues as required
- Communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Complying with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
- Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Legendary guest service skills with a “Make it Happen” attitude
- Understanding of yourself as well as others when communicating with team members and guests
- A passion for providing excellent service to our team members and guests
- Must have previous guest service experience
- High school diploma
- Post-Secondary education in hospitality and or hotel or suitable combination of education and experience an asset
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- The ability to successfully obtain an AGCO Category 2 Gaming Assistant License
- Working knowledge of MS Office We want someone who is:
- Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs.
- Genuine – You are just you and have nothing to hide.
- Attentive – Nothing gets past you. You know what people want.
- Sensible – You think before doing, because that just makes sense.
- A Team Player – You see the bigger picture, and you want to be a big part of it.
- Passionate – You give a ….!
- We’re all about providing great experiences both for our guests and our team. That’s why we do our best to educate and empower our team members. We make sure they are able to cultivate a positive culture and grow their skills, because we know it’s our people who will make Shorelines Slots at Kawartha Downs the place to be. It’s all here for you. Let’s get started!
- Why join?
How to Apply: Qualified candidates are welcome to click on the APPLY ONLINE NOW button on the gcgaming.com site and take a moment to register with our career centre.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, May 25, 2018, 5:00 PM EST.
Shorelines will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to advise in advance if accommodation is required.