River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2016 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Casino Resort is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day activities of the maintenance operations of the Casino, Hotel, Theatre and Marina, particularly the physical preservation of the Resort. This position will report to the Director, Engineering and Energy Management.
Duties and Responsibilities of our Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Provides input for employee performance objectives and evaluations
- Schedules, supervises and monitors employees
- Assigns shift work assignments
- Assists with the implementation of maintenance operations’ strategic plans
- Inspects and maintains property, heating, water and electric operations
- Participates in complex maintenance and equipment installation projects
- Provides efficiency reports and makes recommendations for improvements
- Assists in developing capital improvement budget requests
- Approves maintenance supplies and equipment requisitions
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance supervision
- Post Secondary education in HVAC or suitable combination of education and experience an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- SIR, Smart Serve or IGB Certificate
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel when required
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong motivation, team building, customer service and time management skills
- The ability to successfully pass a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (if required)
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule including early and late shifts, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8