River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2017 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
If you like working with people, enjoy a fast-paced environment in the hospitality industry, and you like being the best in your field then River Rock Casino Resort has an opportunity for you. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-starting individuals who will provide exceptional Great Experiences and Memories to our guests with warm, friendly smiles and engaging personalities. As a Front Desk Agent, you will courteously and efficiently handle guest arrivals and departures that include engaging in conversation, taking hotel room reservations, and processing payments. You will be able to win guests with your personable demeanor and your conversational skill. You will provide our guests with personal service and attention that exceeds their expectations which will encourage them to come back.
Duties and responsibilities for our next Front Desk Agent include:
- Greet guests
- Books guests into their rooms according to their reservations, requests and availability
- Provides guests with resort and facility information
- Takes room reservations when needed
- Performs cashier duties, processing payments and foreign currency exchange
- Handles telephone and fax messages for guests
- Coordinates any special services requested such as laundry, room service and additional room inventory
- Liaises and communicates effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Develops and cultivates strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership and employees)
- Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Guest service experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Computer literacy in MS Office; Opera an asset
- Front Desk experience an asset
- Serving It Right Certification or the ability to achieve a Serving It Right Certification
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8