Get your game-face on!
Casino New/Nouveau Brunswick is now hiring!!
Table Games Dealers
Up to 6 weeks paid training
Upon completion of your training you will receive a tip rate over and above base wage rate.
Spanning 24,000 square feet, our Vegas-style casino is a hotbed of excitement. Our facility includes a multi-purpose Entertainment and Convention Centre, as well as a full-service Hotel and Spa. Our Team Members are inviting, friendly and help convey a sense of fun that’s unique to the Maritimes.
Every job at Casino New Brunswick is important to the success of our business.
Are you interested in becoming an expert in a new trade? Casino New Brunswick is currently looking for guest service driven individuals who want to become Card Dealers. No previous Card Dealing experience is necessary! Under the direct supervision of the Table Games Manager, this position is responsible for providing dealing services to our guests. Card Dealers must ensure adherence to all policies and procedures while contributing to a safe and welcoming work environment for all Team Members.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional guest service while conducting all games in a precise, efficient and secure manner
- Maintaining game integrity and adhering to policies and procedures, licensing laws and statutory regulations
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must be available to accept scheduled work for a minimum of two shifts per week and to work a variety of shifts including evenings, graveyards and weekends as we operate 24 hours a day.
- High school diploma required, post secondary education an asset
- Strong communication and mathematical skills, proven guest service skills, manual dexterity and able to stand for long periods of time.
- Adhere to the high standards, methods and procedures of gaming at Casino New Brunswick
- Strong ability to follow policies, procedures and practices
- Have access to reliable after hours transportation
- Ability to successfully obtain a Gaming License (NBLGC)
- Bilingualism is preferred
Potential candidates must successfully complete a three day unpaid interview process.
We will provide you with up to six weeks of full time paid training at $11.00 per hour.
Upon completion of your training you will also receive a tip rate over and above base wage rate. The training will be for Blackjack which is entry level for Dealers. Courses are conducted by Casino New Brunswick and are designed to exceed the highest standards of the gaming industry. This rigorous training will position candidates to understand the complexity of games and become exceptional Dealers. All training is conducted at Casino New Brunswick, 21 Casino Dr., Moncton NB.
The next course is scheduled for February 8th to February26th from 900-1730 daily with Tuesday and Wednesday off.
100% attendance for the entire course is mandatory, as well as additional study at home is crucial in order to successfully complete the course. Passing the course, table test and obtaining a Gaming License (NBLGC) is a condition of on-going permanent employment as a dealer with Casino New Brunswick.
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this position, apply now! We are excited to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to review our posting!
Along with competitive salaries, Casino NB also offers comprehensive Health Benefits, company matching RRSP, Paid Personal Time off Days, an employee assistance program and various corporate discounts for qualifying part-time and full-time team members.