River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2016 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Casino Resort is seeking hardworking, upbeat and experienced F&B Cashier to join our team at the International Food Court. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, managing guest bills and working under the direction of the Casino F&B Shift Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities of our F&B Cashiers include:
- Entering guest bills into the POS
- Handling payments by credit card, debit cards and cash
- Processing lottery transactions
- Explaining pricing to guests if requested for clarification
- Maintaining and balancing cash float
- Keeping cashier stand and area clean
- Performing opening and closing duties as required
- Ensuring adequate stock of napkins, cutlery etc.
- Assisting with food expediting and table clearing as needed
- Placing / dispatching food and beverage orders
- Liaising and communicating effectively with other operational departments
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties such as bartending, and other tasks as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of recent cash handling and customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Must work well under pressure
- Experience in Food and Beverage is an asset
- POS experience as asset
- Serving It Right certificate required
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Service Excellence, Drive to Succeed, Team Engagement and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8