River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2016 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Show Theatre offers the best live entertainment shows in the region! Our shows offer something for everyone: nostalgia, laughter, dancing, and rock and roll! You have the perfect opportunity to combine your love for entertainment and passion for service by joining our team as a part time Theatre Usher. River Rock Show Theatre is a state of the art multi-purpose theatre that can transform it’s layout to accommodate trade shows, conferences, concerts, cabaret etc. You will be responsible for greeting guests, checking tickets and directing guests to their assigned seat, and providing additional information on all aspects of the resort. The Theatre Usher will use their passion for people to create great experiences and memories for all of our guests, having them return again and again. Come join the Theatre department today...it’s show time!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting guests and directing them to their assigned seating
- Regulating flow of guests in and out of the theatre
- Responding to guest inquiries regarding resort events and amenities
- Communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Building strong working relationships with our internal and external
- Complying with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Experience and/or interest in the live entertainment industry an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Customer service and/or hospitality experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Second language is an asset
- Serving It Right Certification or the ability to achieve a Serving It Right Certification
- The ability to successfully obtain a criminal record and credit check
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including late evenings, weekends, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8