River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012 to 2016 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
River Rock Casino Resort is looking for a dynamic, engaging leader who can WOW our guests. A positive, can-do attitude with focus on exceptional customer service and attention to detail is a must. Do you have what it takes? As a Manager on Duty, Front Office, you will be responsible for assisting the Manager, Front Office in day-to-day operations of the Front Office including, Reservation and Switchboard. You will help train staff, deliver quality customer service and resolve guest issues. You will direct employees to successfully execute all front office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures.
- Assisting the Manager, Front Office in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Ensuring the safety of guest and employee with a thorough understanding of emergency procedures
- Assisting in developing Performance Objectives and delivering Performance Evaluations
- Consistently providing professional, friendly and engaging service to our guests
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all information for the respective shift and areas of operation.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience using Opera/Micros systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Computer literacy in MS Office; Opera an asset
- Serving It Right Certification or the ability to achieve a Serving It Right Certification
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8