Get your game-face on!
At Casino New Brunswick, you’ll find an atmosphere that is a unique mix of friendliness and excitement in a modern entertainment complex, built specifically with comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our employees are inviting, friendly and help convey a sense of fun that’s unique to the Maritimes.
Spanning 24,000 square feet, our Vegas-style casino is a hotbed of excitement. Our facility includes a multi-purpose Entertainment and Convention Centre, as well as a full-service Hotel and Spa.
Every job at Casino New Brunswick is important to the success of our business.
Purpose of Job
The Facilities Technician is a jack of all trades, responsible for ensuring the facility is maintained to the highest standards of operation, including the operation and maintenance of equipment, systems (heating, cooling, electrical, etc) and property areas of the Casino, according to departmental policies and procedures and the New Brunswick Lotteries and Gaming Corporation (NBLGC) terms and conditions. Assist in maintaining good public relations with patrons and fellow staff, and adhere to safety and security standards of the Casino at all times.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Previous commercial maintenance experience required
- Electrical, plumbing, and carpentry know how is a definite asset
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team oriented environment, and be able to function independently also
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel when required
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must have employment eligibility in Canada
- No Red Seal certification required
Along with competitive salaries, Casino NB also offers comprehensive Health Benefits, company matching RRSP, Paid Personal Time off Days, an employee assistance program and various corporate discounts for qualifying part-time and full-time team members.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.