At Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, we want our guests to feel like stars every time they walk through our doors. As a F&B Cashier, your main role will be to make every guest feel like a celebrity through your charm and exceptional Rockin’ service skills. You will perform duties within the casino's Food & Beverage outlets, managing guest bills and working under the direction of the F&B management team. If you have the ability to create shining moments and thrive on delivering amazing all day, every day, our F&B Cashier role may be the ideal position for you!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing the VIP rock star experience for each and every one of our guests
- Placing/dispatching food and beverage orders
- Entering guest bills and handling various payment methods at point-of-sale
- Working and communicating effectively with all other departments
- Developing and maintaining fantastic relationships with guests, ownership, and team members
- Processing lottery transactions
- Performing opening and closing duties as required
- Ensuring work area is clean, tidy, organized and well-stocked
- Assisting with food expediting and table clearing
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
Your benefits could include:
Since the party never stops at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and graveyards. The hours of work will be based on guest and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver. If you’re ready to “Take the Stage” apply today to join our team!
Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
2080 United Boulevard