Are you ready to be our next Banquet Server? The Hard Rock Casino Vancouver is hiring! Calling all Banquet Servers! Do you have a passion for the Food and Beverage service industry? Do you love working in a fast paced, guest-oriented and dynamic environment? Then this could be the position for you! Help us discover your talent and have your guest service skills shine bright on center stage. Apply today to join our Food & Beverage team!
We are also having career fairs on Wednesday August 2nd from 1pm to 4pm AND Thursday August 3rd from 5pm to 8pm at Asylum at the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver on 2080 United Boulevard (Please enter through the main entrance of the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver and check in with a member of the HR Team). Please attend if you're interested in interviewing on the, please bring an up to date resume.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving guests menu items in a prompt and courteous manner and checking to ensure satisfaction
- Assisting other Servers as necessary
- Assisting with room, table set up & tear down
- Buffet and/or coffee break set up
- Refreshing buffet and/or coffee stations
- Performing pre and post shift duties, folding napkins, filling condiments etc.
- Clearing tables, removing glasses and re-stocking if required
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as required
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Legendary guest service skills with a “Make it Happen” attitude
- Understanding of yourself as well as others when communicating with team members and guests
- A passion for providing Rockin’ It Service to our internal guests in the quest of achieving service excellence
- Live HRCV’s Values all day, every day: Respect, Original, Caring, Kickin’ Service, Integrity and No Excuses
- Experience in a Food and Beverage environment an asset
- Banquet experience an asset
- Serving It Right, or the ability to obtain a Serving it Right Certification
- A High School Diploma
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- The ability to successfully obtain a criminal record check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
Since the party never stops at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on guest and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver. If you’re ready to “Take the Stage” apply today to join our team!
Hard Rock Casino Vancouver 2080 United Boulevard Coquitlam, BC V3K 6W3