Do you take pride in having a spic and span workplace? Do you thrive and work best in a fast paced team environment? Are you upbeat, full of energy and passionate about going the extra mile for guests? If so, don’t let this opportunity slip by! We are currently on the lookout for an energetic Busperson (Food Runner) for our Stake restaurant. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of Stake and providing rockin’ service to all team members and guests! This position will be under the direction of our Food & Beverage management team. Shifts may be scheduled in other Food & Beverage outlets as assigned or directed due to guest and business needs.
We are also having career fairs on Wednesday August 2nd from 1pm to 4pm AND Thursday August 3rd from 5pm to 8pm at Asylum at the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver on 2080 United Boulevard (Please enter through the main entrance of the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver and check in with a member of the HR Team). Please attend if you're interested in interviewing on the, please bring an up to date resume.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Clearing and cleaning tables and/or counters as soon as they are vacated
- Removing used dishes/glasses/cutlery/linen and paper products and disposing of them according to the outlet operational guidelines
- Assisting in overall maintenance of F&B areas including floors walls & windows
- Assisting servers in replenishing coffee carts where applicable
- Minimizing breakage by properly filling bus pans
- Assisting on restocking and maintaining a clean and tidy stock area
- Running food and providing Guests with additional items as required
- Cleaning spills as they occur
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Legendary guest service skills with a “Make it Happen” attitude
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- Understanding of yourself and others when communicating with team members and Guests
- A passion for providing Rockin’ It Service to our internal and external Guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
- Live HRCV’s Values all day, every day: Respect, Original, Caring, Kickin’ Service, Integrity and No Excuses
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- High school diploma
- Ability to successfully obtain a Serving It Right certificate
- The ability to successfully obtain a Criminal Record Check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
Your Benefits Could Include:
- Medical Services Plan of BC
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Great Canadian Pension Plan
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
Since the party never stops at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and graveyards. The hours of work will be based on guest and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver. If you’re ready to “Take the Stage” apply today to join our team!
Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
2080 United Boulevard