Do you have a knack for building relationships with regular guests who might know you on a first-name basis? We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and guest service-oriented Buffet Server to join our Food & Beverage team! Come create legendary moments with our guests when taking orders, serving food and beverages, and setting up daily counter displays. If you want to be part of the hottest place in town then continue reading and audition today! Shifts will be scheduled in Food & Beverage outlets as assigned or directed due to guest and business needs.
We are also having career fairs on Wednesday August 2nd from 1pm to 4pm AND Thursday August 3rd from 5pm to 8pm at Asylum at the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver on 2080 United Boulevard (Please enter through the main entrance of the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver and check in with a member of the HR Team). Please attend if you're interested in interviewing on the, please bring an up to date resume.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing the VIP rock star experience for each and every one of our guests by taking orders, preparing drinks, greeting them by name and ensuring ultimate satisfaction
- Assisting other Servers as necessary
- Clearing tables, removing glasses and re-stocking if required
- Taking guest orders and making recommendations
- Handling payments by credit card, debit cards and cash
- Entering transactions into the MICROS (Point of Sales system)
- Processing lottery transactions
- Informing guests of any daily specials
- Explaining how menu items and beverages are prepared
- Presenting bills upon request and taking payments
- Ensuring food is expedited in a timely manner
- Restocking and replenishing areas as required
- Covering other sections if required
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
Your benefits could include:
- Medical Services Plan of BC
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Great Canadian Pension Plan
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
Since the party never stops at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, graveyards and holidays. The hours of work will be based on guest and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at Hard Rock Casino Vancouver. If you’re ready to “Take the Stage” apply today to join our team!
Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
2080 United Boulevard