River Rock Casino Resort, a subsidiary of Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, is Western Canada’s only Four-Diamond Casino Resort. River Rock has something for everyone, whether you are looking to enjoy our incredible gaming experience in our casino, indulge in our food & beverage options, enjoy some live entertainment in our Theater or enjoy our amazing hotel accommodations. We are nestled along the river offering beautiful scenery and are situated by the Canada Line Skytrain and close to Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
As a member of the River Rock team you will share our VALUES of Team Work, Guest Focus, Integrity, Recognition and Social Responsibility as they are the pillars to our success. In addition, you will be eligible for some amazing perks!
We are currently searching for Experienced Professional Dealers to join our team, located in Richmond BC. The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Table Games and will be an integral part of our Table Games team. The main responsibilities for this role will be providing dealing services to our guests.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Providing exceptional guest service while conducting all games in a precise, efficient and secure manner
- Maintaining game integrity and adhering to policies and procedures, licensing laws and statutory regulations
- Exchanging customer cash and promotional vouchers for equivalent value chips
- Controlling the order of play; closing bets at the appropriate time; maintaining table security
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience in casino dealing
- As we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you must be able to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends and holidays, up to 40 hours a week. The hours of work are based on operational and business needs.
- High school diploma required, post-secondary education an asset
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Adhere to the high standards, methods and procedures of gaming at Great Canadian Casinos
- Proven guest service skills
- Strong ability to follow policies, procedures and practices
- Manual dexterity and able to stand for long periods of time
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with work schedule
- Ability to successfully obtain a Serving It Right License
- Ability to successfully obtain a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
PERKS when working with us:
- Compensation is based on the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- MSP, Extended Health & Dental benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) are offered and determined based on the CBA
- Perkopolis discounts with various vendors
- Team member Hotel and Entertainment industry perks and discounts
- Incredible opportunity to grow within the organization
- Being part of an incredible team filled with various team member appreciation events
- Easily accessible via the Canada Line Skytrain
At River Rock Casino Resort, we seek to hire individuals with diverse backgrounds. If you possess these skills and qualifications, are legally entitled to work in Canada and have a passion for creating exceptional guest experiences we invite you to apply online with confidence. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.