Get your game-face on!
At Casino New Brunswick, you’ll find an atmosphere that is a unique mix of friendliness and excitement in a modern entertainment complex, built specifically with comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our employees are inviting, friendly and help convey a sense of fun that’s unique to the Maritimes.
Spanning 24,000 square feet, our Vegas-style casino is a hotbed of excitement. Our facility includes a multi-purpose Entertainment and Convention Centre, as well as a full-service Hotel and Spa.
Every job at Casino New Brunswick is important to the success of our business.
General Description of Job
The Aesthetician/Guest Service Associate will provide efficient and courteous aesthetic services to each guest according to the policies, procedures, quality standards and services established by the management team as well as the Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick and for the satisfaction of all internal and external guests.
Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: having knowledge of all the spas services and products, provide quality aesthetics services,(including manicures, pedicures, polish changes, waxing, facials, make-up, body wraps and scrubs) following the protocols outlined by the spa, provide facilities tour and instructions for all guests of the spa, maintain professional notes and files, stocking, cleaning and accurate handling of client transaction, balancing and shift cash reports.
Must be willing to work shifts and weekends, if required and be able to work rapidly during busy periods while remaining calm and professional.
Education and Experience:
- Have proper training course in Aesthetics and be a licensed as per the CANB
- Prior Spa/Hotel Resort experience is preferred
Knowledge/Skill and Ability
- Certified AES in good standing with cosmetology NB
- Prior Spa experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is essential.
- Creative and high energy disposition
- Must possess a sales driven attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and detail oriented work ethic, with the ability to multi-task
- Sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a scented environment
- Work within a 24/7 operation with ability to work flexible hours when required (days, evening, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Willing to submit to a criminal record check with results acceptable to our organization, standards and position
- Must have employment eligibility in Canada
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access) required
Casino New Brunswick offers a comprehensive benefits plan(including an Employee Assistance Program, health insurance and paid personal days) for qualifying part-time and full-time team members.
We are committed to being known as one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.