River Rock Casino Resort is the 2012-2016 Winner of the World Luxury Casino Hotel in North America, Trip Advisor’s 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence, and Western Canada’s only Four Diamond Casino Resort.
Take the Canada Line Skytrain to Bridgeport and you’re immediately transported to the exceptional River Rock Casino Resort featuring the luxurious Hotel at River Rock. River Rock is home to the best concerts and events in the state of the art River Rock Show Theatre. There’s 24/7 action in Western Canada’s largest Casino Resort, featuring 1110 slot machines, 16 poker tables and 90 table games! Every palate is sure to be pleased at River Rock, where we offer everything from our incredible Buffet, to the sumptuous offerings in Curve Lounge, to Richmond’s most acclaimed West Coast fine dining experience in Tramonto. River Rock has something for everyone!
Whether you work as a Chef on our Culinary brigade, as a Blackjack Dealer in our Party Pit, a Server in our International Food Court, or as a Room Attendant in our Hotel, you will have the countless opportunities to provide our guests with the Great Experiences and Memories that have made us famous!
The Official Casino of the Vancouver Canucks, River Rock is your place to shine! Your teammates are just like you – positive, up for a challenge, and always willing to go above and beyond for our guests. If you Expect Great Things, just like we do, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team of service professionals today! Starting your career at River Rock is never a gamble – our employees are the best in the business!
Join our Rock Solid team of gaming and hospitality professionals now, at www.riverrock.com!
At River Rock Casino Resort, our Dishwashers are some of the most important people in our kitchen. The cleanliness of all kitchen areas, culinary equipment and utensils are paramount when ensuring that our guests get the ultimate culinary GEM experience. Under the supervision of our Chief Steward, our next Dishwasher will work in the heart of our kitchen and will contribute to a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees. Jump into our dish pit and make a difference in our kitchen, one plate at a time.
Duties and responsibilities for our Dishwashers include:
- Organizing, rinsing, spraying and loading dishes/cutlery into dishwasher or washing by hand as required
- Checking completed load for cleanliness and re-washing if necessary
- Reporting any malfunctions, breakage or discrepancies to the supervisor
- Storing all clean items in the appropriate area
- Sorting and removing garbage and recycling
- Cleaning all general kitchen areas including floors, counters and workspaces
- Assisting with the receipt of goods into the work area and stocking shelves
- Preparing some food products as requested
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Developing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership and employees)
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Level 1 FoodSafe Certification
- Serving it Right Certification or the ability to obtain a Serving It Right Certificate
- Ability to successfully obtain a Criminal Record Check
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- Live GCC’s Values on the job: Integrity, Team Engagement, Drive to Succeed, Service Excellence, and Citizenship
- A commitment to continually increase your knowledge of our products and services in order to offer exceptional experiences to our guests
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
- A passion for providing Great Experiences and Memories to our internal and external guests in the continual quest of achieving service excellence
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyards, weekends, and holidays. The hours of work will be based on operational and business needs.
Thank you for reviewing this job opportunity at River Rock Casino Resort. To start creating your Great Experiences and Memories, apply now. Come for the opportunity, stay for the experience!
River Rock Casino Resort
8811 River Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3P8