JOIN OUR TEAM
"Cascade Aerospace is one of Canada’s leading specialty aerospace and defence contractors - a place where we do cool things for great customers!” We invite you to consider a career with us - come, experience our creative, innovative, and performance-based company!
Employees in the Avionics Job Family (AME-E) perform tasks of servicing, troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs, modifications, fabrication, installation and functional tests on electrical systems and their components utilizing the tools and equipment applicable to aircraft industry specification. After receiving adequate certification and/or training, employees in the Avionics Job Family will be able to complete avionics tasks and perform a maintenance release for tasks within the scope of their certification authority. In addition, they will be capable of working with related technical documents associated with their Job Family.
This position belongs to the bargaining unit and shall abide by all rules and regulations set out in the Collective Agreement.
Only Canadian Residents or Permanent Residents will be considered at this time.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Strive to consistently act in a manner in which reflects Cascade Aerospace's culture and values
- Ensure all repairs/modifications and tasks are performed in accordance with the customer's check package
- Ensure all paperwork, documentation and reporting associated with a repair is completed accurately and in accordance with Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals
- Ensure all work tasks are performed in accordance with Cascade Aerospace health and safety policies and procedures
- Be familiar with and ensure that all workplace conduct is in accordance with Cascade Aerospace's Human Resources attendance, safety and security policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Good communication skills: fluent written and verbal English is mandatory
- Basic Computer Skills: word processing, spreadsheet and database programs
- Specific knowledge of manufacturing, maintenance, repair and modification of aircraft or systems and components in the areas of Avionics
- Ability to ensure that approved standards of Quality Control are maintained
- Safe work practices and techniques
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (approved by TCA or the applicable governing body)
- 0 - 48 + months experience performing AME duties
REASONS TO APPLY
- Employee retention and engagement is important to Cascade, we value our employees
- Competitive salary, Extended health and dental benefits, and Employee Resilience Program (all 100% paid by Cascade)
- Pension matching
- ATO (approved training organization) provides Endorsement (type) training & development
- Company-wide social events and family functions throughout the year
Cascade Aerospace Inc. is a dynamic, privately-held Canadian specialty aerospace and defence contractor focused on providing long-term integrated aircraft support programs for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), military, government and commercial customers.
All employees are encouraged to realize their true potential and play an active role in fostering an environment of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. We are a diverse organization that strives to be respectful and inclusive of everyone and to treat employees fairly and equally.
At Cascade Aerospace we strongly believe in the value of teaming - with our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities. It is by "Teaming with the best" and working collaboratively with our many partners that we are able to offer custom-tailored solutions for each customer's unique requirements. Our value proposition is that we build enduring customer relationships, and our strategic focus is customer satisfaction. It is a driver in all our decisions.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. Cascade Aerospace has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.