JOIN OUR TEAM
“Cascade Aerospace is one of Canada’s leading specialty aerospace and defence contractors- a place where we do cool things for great customers!” We invite you to consider a career with us- come, experience our creative, innovative, and performance-based company!
Joining Cascade means a future with a team of dedicated professionals in a dynamic specialty aerospace and defense company with a standard of providing customers with quality services and products. Cascade is seeking Permanent Full Time Unlicensed Avionics Technicians (AME-E).
Cascade offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an extended health and dental plan, life insurance, pension and paid sick benefits in accordance with the Collective Agreement. Competitive Relocation Assistance is also offered.
Wage range: $27.99 - $31.83 as per Collective Agreement.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
You will perform aircraft maintenance, repairs and overhaul and complete the associated documentation in accordance with industry standards and Cascade policies and procedures. In addition, you will assist and coaches junior technicians as required.
- Ensure all paperwork, documentation and reporting associated with a repair is completed accurately and in accordance with Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals;
- Ensure the return of the customer aircraft in safe and serviceable condition by performing all work tasks in accordance with applicable manuals, Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals, and scope of their certification authority;
- Ensure all repairs/modifications are performed in accordance with the customer’s check package, Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals, and scope of their certification authority;
- Provide coaching and leadership to junior technicians to ensure work tasks are performed efficiently and accurately, and appropriate skills to progress in the trade are developed;
- Ensure all work tasks are performed in accordance with Cascade Aerospace health and safety policies and procedures;
- Be familiar with and ensure that all workplace conduct is in accordance with Cascade Aerospace’s Human Resources, attendance, safety and security policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills: fluent written and verbal English is mandatory;
- Basic Computer Skills: word processing, spreadsheet and database programs;
- Specific knowledge of manufacturing, maintenance, repair and modification of aircraft or systems and components in the areas of any of the following trades: Mechanics, Avionics, Structures, or Composites;
- Ability to ensure that approved standards of Quality Control are maintained;
- Safe work practices and techniques;
- Basic coaching and leadership skills.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (approved by TCA or the applicable governing body) or equivalent
- 48 + months experience performing AME duties
Cascade Aerospace Inc. is a dynamic, privately-held Canadian specialty aerospace and defence contractor focused on providing long-term integrated aircraft support programs for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), military, government and commercial customers.
All employees are encouraged to realize their true potential and play an active role in fostering an environment of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. We are a diverse organization that strives to be respectful and inclusive of everyone and to treat employees fairly and equally.
At Cascade Aerospace we strongly believe in the value of teaming - with our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities. It is by "Teaming with the best" and working collaboratively with our many partners that we are able to offer custom-tailored solutions for each customer's unique requirements. Our value proposition is that we build enduring customer relationships, and our strategic focus is customer satisfaction. It is a driver in all our decisions.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. Cascade Aerospace has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.
Please visit our website http://www.cascadeaerospace.com/join-the-team/ to apply.