JOIN OUR TEAM
“Cascade Aerospace is one of Canada’s leading specialty aerospace and defence contractors- a place where we do cool things for great customers!” We invite you to consider a career with us- come, experience our creative, innovative, and performance-based company!
Joining Cascade means a future with a team of dedicated professionals in a dynamic specialty aerospace and defence company with a standard of providing customers with quality services and products. Cascade is seeking a dedicated Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Avionics (AME-E) who performs aircraft maintenance, repairs and overhaul and completes the associated documentation in accordance with industry standards. The Senior AME-E assists crew lead in running crew and coaches crew members as required.
Cascade offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an extended health and dental plan, life insurance, pension and paid sick benefits in accordance with the Collective Agreement. Competitive Relocation Assistance is also offered.
Wage range: $38.40 - $40.40 as per Collective Agreement.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure all repairs/modifications and inspection tasks are performed in accordance with the customer’s check package, Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals, and scope of their certification authority;
- Ensure the return of the customer aircraft in safe and serviceable condition by performing all work tasks in accordance with applicable manuals, Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals, and scope of their certification authority;
- Ensure all paperwork, documentation and reporting associated with a repair is completed accurately and in accordance with applicable Manuals, Transport Canada Regulations (CARS), Technical Airworthiness Manual (TAM), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Process Standards (CPS), all maintenance, manufacturing and policy manuals, and scope of their certification authority, in a timely fashion;
- Provide coaching and leadership to the crew to ensure work tasks are performed efficiently and accurately and appropriate skills to progress in the trade are developed.
- Specific knowledge of manufacturing, maintenance, repair and modification of aircraft or systems components in the area of Avionics
- Ability to ensure that approved standards of Quality Control are maintained
- Safe work practices and techniques
- Intermediate coaching and leadership skills
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (approved by TCA or applicable governing body)
- Holder of AME license or Certification Authority for minimum of 3 years
- Type/Rating specific training
- Holder of full ACA Authorizations
- Normally 7-10 years experience performing AME duties
Cascade Aerospace Inc. is a dynamic, privately-held Canadian specialty aerospace and defence contractor focused on providing long-term integrated aircraft support programs for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), military, government and commercial customers.
All employees are encouraged to realize their true potential and play an active role in fostering an environment of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. We are a diverse organization that strives to be respectful and inclusive of everyone and to treat employees fairly and equally.
At Cascade Aerospace we strongly believe in the value of teaming - with our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities. It is by "Teaming with the best" and working collaboratively with our many partners that we are able to offer custom-tailored solutions for each customer's unique requirements. Our value proposition is that we build enduring customer relationships, and our strategic focus is customer satisfaction. It is a driver in all our decisions.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. Cascade Aerospace has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume