There are immediate opportunities available for open positions through BRAINHUNTER.
Apply now if you are actively looking or even if you are just looking for opportunities to improve your position and compensation. BRAINHUNTER’s highly skilled and experienced professionals work together for you, to match the right individual with the right job or project.
BRAINHUNTER is helping advance and hire professional people every day. You could be the next one.
DevOps Engineer for a 6 months contract opportunity is available now in Vancouver.
What makes this Special:
This position offers an opportunity for personal development, good compensation and the ability to contribute to important initiatives. We are actively reviewing candidates and scheduling interviews. Do not delay; apply now so you do not miss this opportunity.
We’re looking for a Systems Analyst 3 (DevOps Engineer) to support, maintain and manage our client’s systems, keeping the lights blinking. You will help build, maintain and support the environments that the team relies on. Additionally, you’ll solve complex, interesting problems around scale, storage, compute and automation. In short, you’ll make magic happen. We’re looking for systems gurus with a passion for automating all the things. More specifically: • You are up to date on the latest trends and technologies in system administration and web development
• You have a strong understanding of *nix based operating systems, and understand common server configurations, and virtualization environments
• You have a solid understanding of programming and user interface languages and frameworks
• You are an avid practitioner of systems security best practices
• You are familiar with the building blocks of modern web applications: databases, message queues, proxies, load balancers and such
• You know how to quickly comb through log files to find what you are looking for
• You have experience managing and monitoring services and servers
• You want to work with a large team of fun, talented individuals
• You are a fearless communicator on paper and in person
• You thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• You also have strong interpersonal, critical thinking, problem solving skills
• You are a team player, able to effectively collaborate and build relationships over any medium of communication
• You would ideally have a post secondary degree or diploma and/or equivalent work experience, although not a necessity
Requirement or Qualifications:
• Working closely with Quality & Security, IT and vendors, you will assist our team in making system decisions to maximize performance of our user interfaces
• Diagnose, identify and resolve network and hardware issues
• Help the development team design reliable and scalable systems that are a optimized for performance and security and are a breeze to support
• Build and support tools that make life easy for our development team
• Design, build and configure full stack web environments
• Collaborate closely with team members in an agile and lean start up environment
Skills & requirements:
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Scripting strong proficiency in one or more: ruby, python, node
• Experience managing an Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure
• Solid understanding of networking
• Strong grasp of automation tools: Ansible experience requested
• Comfort with source code management systems: GIT preferred
• Data management skills: Elasticsearch experience an asset
Keywords: AWS, Linux, Ruby, Ansible
How to Apply:
Apply online now at www.Brainhunter.com
If you would prefer to email a copy of your resume for later review, we would be pleased to consider your resume for future upcoming opportunities. You can email your resume to Resumes@Brainhunter.com
BRAINHUNTER provides staffing and recruitment for full time, part time, contract and consulting services. BRAINHUNTER also provides payroll management services and a comprehensive suite of HRIS IT, ATS, and CRM software. BRAINHUNTER is a Microsoft Certified Partner, HP Alliance One Partner, Telus Business Solutions Partner, Oracle Partner, and ranked among the top Global Recruitment Industry providers. BRAINHUNTER leverages ISO 9001:2000 certified processes, industry best practices, and unique loyalty programs for the individuals that we represent. We are dedicated to our clients, consultants, and our community. Apply now or contact one of our experienced recruiters to help you find the right job for your personal skills and experience.
Let your Talent Flow