There are immediate opportunities available for open positions through BRAINHUNTER.
Apply now if you are actively looking or even if you are just looking for opportunities to improve your position and compensation. BRAINHUNTER’s highly skilled and experienced professionals work together for you, to match the right individual with the right job or project.
BRAINHUNTER is helping advance and hire professional people every day. You could be the next one.
Java Developer for a 4 months contract opportunity is available now in Moncton , NB or Dartmouth, NS.
What makes this Special:
This position offers an opportunity for personal development, good compensation and the ability to contribute to important initiatives. We are actively reviewing candidates and scheduling interviews. Do not delay; apply now so you do not miss this opportunity.
The Int. Java Developer will be responsible to work effectively with peers and business counterparts to assess an assigned situation/project and lead efforts to define and document an appropriate solution.
- Assess business needs and document problem/project requirements and needs
- Analyze problem/project requirements and define and document appropriate solution
- Estimate with high degree of accuracy the approximate effort and cost required to produce appropriate solution for small to medium sized projects
- Work with a team to understand solution scope and vision for assigned project
- Work with a team to design and implement appropriate solution for assigned work
- Communicate and collaborate with team when assigned to an activity/project affecting other IT staff
- Advise, persuade &/or negotiate on problems or situations of a simple to moderately complex nature
- Manage multiple priorities and activities
- Plan required efforts, monitor and report on progress, issues and risks to team and stakeholders
- Provide supervision, leadership, mentorship, coaching and guidance to any team members, ensuring all members follow the direction provided
- Investigate defects, troubleshoot and propose appropriate solutions
- Create and assess detailed design specifications
- Transition the detail design into code and implement appropriate technical solution
- Plan and perform appropriate tests to create a high quality solution
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming languages and principles
- Strong knowledge of relational database technologies and platforms
- Strong logic and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply:
Apply online now at www.Brainhunter.com
If you would prefer to email a copy of your resume for later review, we would be pleased to consider your resume for future upcoming opportunities. You can email your resume to Resumes@Brainhunter.com
BRAINHUNTER provides staffing and recruitment for full time, part time, contract and consulting services. BRAINHUNTER also provides payroll management services and a comprehensive suite of HRIS IT, ATS, and CRM software. BRAINHUNTER is a Microsoft Certified Partner, HP Alliance One Partner, Telus Business Solutions Partner, Oracle Partner, and ranked among the top Global Recruitment Industry providers. BRAINHUNTER leverages ISO 9001:2000 certified processes, industry best practices, and unique loyalty programs for the individuals that we represent. We are dedicated to our clients, consultants, and our community. Apply now or contact one of our experienced recruiters to help you find the right job for your personal skills and experience.
Let your Talent Flow