The School of Business at Trinity Western University is the top ranked business school in Canada in quality of education and career placement (as identified by the Globe and Mail University Report). We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in business to over 400 students. One of the areas of specialization in our undergraduate program is marketing. We also offer several courses with a marketing focus in our MBA programs. We are seeking to hire a tenure-track faculty member who will provide leadership to this business focus.
The tenure-track appointment will commence as soon as possible and is likely to be made at the Assistant Professor level, however we will accept applications for this position at all ranks. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the global marketplace, have industry experience in the marketing area, taught at a post-secondary institution, and conducted scholarly research. Faculty candidates with an earned doctorate degree, or near completion of such, or 2 masters degrees, are preferred. All qualified faculty will be expected to teach in both the undergraduate and graduate programs.
The School will provide you with many opportunities, nationally and internationally, to enhance your knowledge, skills, and integration of your faith as you seek to develop your students as transformational leaders for the marketplaces of life.
Interested candidates are required to complete the on-line application at http://www.twu.ca/divisions/hr/join/faculty-positions.html. Please provide a curriculum vitae as well as documentation outlining interests, major contributions to teaching, research and practice as well as verification of doctoral (or terminal) degree. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled, subject to budget approval. Please direct any specific queries to Andrea Soberg, Dean, School of Business, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Western University is a liberal arts university and seeks candidates who are committed to and support its evangelical Christian basis, mission and orientation. More information about Trinity Western’s School of Business and its programs can be found at https://www.twu.ca/academics/business/. In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed in the first instance to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
TWU School of Business FACTS
- Largest Christian business school in Canada; we have 11 full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty and many adjunct faculty who are business professionals
- Offer four undergraduate degrees in Business: Bachelor of Business Administration; Bachelor of Arts in Business; Bachelor of Arts in Sport & Leisure Management; Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication
- Offer six areas where undergraduate students can specialize: Accounting; Finance; Human Resources; Leadership and Management; Marketing; and, International Business
- Offer three areas where MBA students can specialize: International Business; Not-for-Profit Management; Management of the Growing Enterprise
- The undergraduate and graduate programs are built on 3 areas of strength: globalism; relationships; and applied practice.
Come join our team and be part of developing the future leaders of the world.