Zylog delivers top jobs to top talent. We are currently seeking experienced professionals for exciting new opportunities and career advancement.
Zylog represents hundreds of client companies for both contract and permanent positions. New jobs are being filled every day and our experienced professional resource managers are waiting to help you screen the top jobs that match your skills and experience.
You don’t have time to search long lists of postings repeated on multiple web sites, so let our trained and experienced resource managers do the work for you. We review top jobs and will be the first to alert you when the right opportunity arises.
About the Job
Our client has a requirement for a Salesforce Consultant for a permanent opportunity. The position is located in Toronto.
What makes this special:
Our client is a Salesforce.com Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner headquartered in Toronto. Our expert team of Salesforce Consultants and Force.com Developers is one of the fastest growing and largest teams of certified Salesforce professionals in Canada providing professional implementation, integration and training services to salesforce.com’s customers.
We offer rewarding, and fast-paced environment where innovative ideas are encouraged. Here you will be part of a talented and dedicated team with deep expertise in deploying Salesforce CRM and custom Force.com solutions across small to enterprise businesses.
Requirements or Qualifications
In this role you will:
- Own the entire project lifecycle from initiation to closure, adhering to our delivery methodology
- Report progress to the leadership team on a weekly and as-needed basis, proactively resolving and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitor and manage a project’s hour allocations, scope, and schedule to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Provide mentorship and guidance to project team members, ensuring team members are equipped and able to execute project tasks
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, understanding the client’s end-to-end business and areas for future growth
- Travel to the client’s site on an as-needed basis
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 2 to 3+ years experience in a CRM / Salesforce consulting role with Salesforce administration experience and exposure to custom development on Force.com
- 3 to 5+ years project management experience with packaged CRM software or custom CRM implementations
- Solid understanding of the Cloud Computing platform and market
- Ability to articulate the core benefits of Cloud Computing solutions, and understands basic implementation methodologies associated with Cloud solutions
- Proven track record in client management and issue resolution
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, and/or Developer)
- Experience with messaging software (e.g. Google Apps, Exchange, Lotus Notes), or Financial/HR software (e.g. Workday, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc.)
- PMP Certification
- Experience with agile development methodology
How to Apply
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd., you can register and apply online at www.ZylogCanada.com.
If you would like to email a copy of your resume for review, please reference this posted Job Number or Job Description in the subject line of your email for prompt identification and send your email with attached resume to Resumes@zylog.ca.
Zylog is internationally ranked within the top 100 in the Global Recruitment Industry, and one of the top five IT Professional Staffing Firms in Canada. Zylog is a leading provider of human capital resource management applications, and technology solutions with global delivery capability and proudly represents Fortune 500, Government, and Healthcare organizations actively seeking top talent for contract and permanent positions. Zylog leverages ISO 9001:2000 certified processes, industry best practices, and ownership of one of the largest professional talent databases in Canada; we are dedicated to the progress of our clients, consultants, and our community. Apply now or contact one of our experienced professional resource managers to help you find the perfect career to make the most of your unique skills and experience.
Top Jobs for Top Talent