Do you like to be in control of your own destiny and how much money you can make?
Do you want to be a part of a winning team?
Do you enjoy social networking, listening to people, and are you passionate about helping other individuals to achieve their goals?
Zylog delivers top jobs to top talent. Zylog represents hundreds of client companies for both contract and permanent positions. New jobs are being filled every day and our experienced professional resource managers are waiting to help you screen the top jobs that match your skills and experience.
We are seeking for self-motivated and result driven individuals to our team as a Recruitment Consultant. This role will be responsible for providing support on all facets of recruiting including reviewing and understanding job order requirements, posting the requirements via the internet, creative sourcing, interviewing, identification, and preparing documentation for client review. The Recruitment Consultant will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for our clients. This role is best suited for an independent-minded and entrepreneurial person with excellent sourcing ability.
What Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd. can offer you?
Opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
Performance base compensation plan with very lucrative commission structure. Uncapped earnings - the only limitations are the ones you place on yourself!
A fast paced team environment with onsite training for Recruitment Consultant.
Career path development and growth within the organization are aspects we highly value as a company.
Cutting-edge technology and applicant tracking system (ATS) that allows you to be successful.
Specific Responsibilities & Primary Duties:
- Develop and maintain a network of key talent potentially available for immediate hire.
- Develop knowledge related to client needs to effectively target recruitment resources in a professional and efficient manner.
- Source Candidates through a variety of areas including internet, networking, social media, referrals, etc.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Conduct telephone interviews via telephone and define a short-list for client delivery
- Track all recruitment activities in the company ATS
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and client/hiring managers.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview feedback with each candidate and take appropriate action when required.
- College Diploma/University Degree in IT or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 2 years of IT recruitment experience
- Minimum 6 months of technical recruiting experience or a background/education in technology
- Experience with multiple recruiting methods ranging from internet recruiting, market trend analysis and cutting-edge sourcing techniques is required
- Initiative, proactive, assertive, strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle many job orders simultaneously is required.
- Ability to keep organized in a fast-paced, multi-request, high-volume Candidate environment.
- Demonstrated results focus, drive and energy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Solid organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with MS (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Outlook required.
- Proficiency with social media technologies is required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd., you can register and apply online at www.ZylogCanada.com
If you would like to email a copy of your resume for review, please reference this posted Job Number or Job Description in the subject line of your email for prompt identification and send your email with attached resume to Leonard.Kuek@zylog.ca