Distribution Centre Manager
Zylog delivers top jobs to top talent. We are currently seeking experienced professionals for exciting new opportunities and career advancement.
Zylog represents hundreds of client companies for both contract and permanent positions. New jobs are being filled every day and our experienced professional resource managers are waiting to help you screen the top jobs that match your skills and experience.
You don’t have time to search long lists of postings repeated on multiple web sites, so let our trained and experienced resource managers do the work for you. We review top jobs and will be the first to alert you when the right opportunity arises.
Our client has a requirement for a Distribution Centre Manager for an permanent opportunity. The position is located in Toronto.
What makes this Special:
Our client has a prestigious reputation and excellent work environment. This position offers an opportunity for personal learning and to contribute to important initiatives that make a difference. Our client is actively screening resumes and scheduling interviews to fill this position, so let one our professional resource managers represent you to the client, promote your skills, and help you prepare.
Oversee and manage the operations of a 70,000 sq. ft. facility including –budgets, staff, throughput metrics, and a SAP warehouse operating system with particular focus on maximizing efficiencies and customer service.
- Manage the day to day operations of an Sap distribution facility ensuring adherence to processes, operating budgets, standard operating procedures including all relevant provincial regulations(Health & safety act, Labour act, etc)
- Ensure internal and external customer service needs are met(appropriate staffing levels for anticipated volume flow, returns/buybacks, value added services, safeguarding of inventory and inventory control processes)
- Ensure accuracy of all shipping/receiving activities and operations
- Maintain and manage KPI’s and operating costs as it relates to productivity while constantly identifying opportunities for improvement
- Maintain all facility areas and equipment (maintenance and repair)
- Timely processing of payroll for all hourly employees
- Communicating daily with purchasing and other departments to ensure efficient product flows to final destination within time restrictions
- Support the development of short and long term strategic plans as defined by corporate initiatives
Requirement or Qualifications:
- Post Secondary diploma in business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of distribution centre/fulfillment environment experience preferably in apparel industry
- Microsoft Windows 7 applications(Excel, Word , PowerPoint) LotusNotes8.5
- Advanced knowledge of warehouse operating systems, inventory processes and stock management systems
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Keywords: Distribution Centre, SAP, SCM, Retail
How to Apply:
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd., you can register and apply online at www.ZylogCanada.com
If you would like to email a copy of your resume for review, please reference this posted Job Number or Job Description in the subject line of your email for prompt identification and send your email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zylog is internationally ranked within the top 100 Global Recruitment Industry and one of the top three IT Professional Staffing Firms in Canada.
Zylog provides consulting services, software development, application migration, and recruiting services for permanent and contract positions. Zylog is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, HP Alliance One Partner, Telus Business Solutions Partner, Oracle Partner, and proudly represents Fortune 500, Government, Banking, Healthcare and IT organizations globally. Zylog leverages ISO 9001:2000 certified processes, industry best practices, and ownership of one of the largest professional talent databases in Canada. We are dedicated to the progress of our clients, consultants, and our community. Apply now or contact one of our experienced professional resource managers to help you find the perfect career to make the most of your unique skills and experience.
Top Jobs for Top Talent