There are immediate opportunities available for open positions through BRAINHUNTER.
Apply now if you are actively looking or even if you are just looking for opportunities to improve your position and compensation. BRAINHUNTER’s highly skilled and experienced professionals work together for you, to match the right individual with the right job or project.
BRAINHUNTER is helping advance and hire professional people every day. You could be the next one.
Bilingual (English/French) Sales Associate for a 4 Month Contract opportunity is available now in Mississauga, ON.
What makes this Special:
This position offers an opportunity for personal development, good compensation and the ability to contribute to important initiatives. We are actively reviewing candidates and scheduling interviews. Do not delay; apply now so you do not miss this opportunity.
The Corporate Accounts Sales Managers are responsible for developing relationships with some of the largest corporate customers in Canada. As a Sales Associate you will work directly with 3 Account Managers to assist in the management of their sales territories. While this role is based in Mississauga, the sales territories that this role will support are Ottawa, Quebec and the East coast. A bilingual resource is required.
- Be a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to each of your Account Managers which includes;
- Being a subject matter expert for all relevant reports, business processes and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Driving customer communications on behalf of Account Managers
- Providing insights on pipeline management including:
- Pipeline coverage
- Territory planning
- Pipeline Health
- Assisting with revenue recognition activities to ensure transactions are properly processed and reported
- Manage the BIF (partner services funds) process – manage BIF documentation, follow up on execution and timelines, ensure deadlines are met and payments complete, report back on status.
- Marketing – helping with regional events, both coordination and event registration. Includes customer calling to confirm event attendance and post event follow up regarding potential opportunities and customer requests.
- Research – find relevant, customer consumable info as required such as References, case studies and white papers. Provide follow up to customer requests as directed by the Account Manager.
- Tool Support – access and use several internal software tools to find information and provide reports.
- Administrative Support – calendaring for customer engagements (book meetings, coordination of resources), coordinate customer follow up activities.
- Customer Engagement – Inside sales support addressing customer service requests, reaching out proactively to customers as part of a territory plan defined by the Account Manager and assisting with ad hoc requests from the field.
Requirement or Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree required
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Strong Business acumen
- Knowledge of the software market and software sales
- Ability to communicate and translate between business needs and analysis conclusions
- Proficient in Office Suite
- Experience with Excel
- Key focus on pivot tables
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Experience with. Word
- Experience with OneNote
- Experience with Powerpoint
- Prior exposure to a Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) is an asset (preference given to Microsoft CRM - Dynamics)
- Personal Attributes /Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
Keywords: Bilingual (English/French), Sales, CRM, Software
How to Apply:
Apply online now at www.Brainhunter.com
If you would prefer to email a copy of your resume for later review, we would be pleased to consider your resume for future upcoming opportunities. You can email your resume to Resumes@Brainhunter.com
BRAINHUNTER provides staffing and recruitment for full time, part time, contract and consulting services. BRAINHUNTER also provides payroll management services and a comprehensive suite of HRIS IT, ATS, and CRM software. BRAINHUNTER is a Microsoft Certified Partner, HP Alliance One Partner, Telus Business Solutions Partner, Oracle Partner, and ranked among the top Global Recruitment Industry providers. BRAINHUNTER leverages ISO 9001:2000 certified processes, industry best practices, and unique loyalty programs for the individuals that we represent. We are dedicated to our clients, consultants, and our community. Apply now or contact one of our experienced recruiters to help you find the right job for your personal skills and experience.
Let your Talent Flow